5 AUG UPDATE:
DUE TO STAGE 4 RESTRICTIONS WE ARE CLOSED TO IN STORE BROWSING
We continue to post out online orders daily & Local Click n Collect is available
Click n Collect: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday: from 12 noon to 4pm.
HOW DOES CLICK N COLLECT (CONTACTLESS) WORK?
You will receive an email from us to let you know your order is now ready for ’Click n Collect’ Pick Up.
You can also use this service to return any items to us also.
Click n Collect is available Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday: from 12 Noon to 4:00 pm. If you are unable to collect during these times please contact us so we can be of assistance.
When collecting your order:
- Upon arrival please give the boutique a call on 0448 024 918 and a member of our team will bring your order out to your car. Please have your order number ready to let us locate your parcel quickly for you.
- As this is a CONTACTLESS method of Click n Collect please remain in your car with the windows up and we will place your packed items on the roof of the car on the drivers side for you. Our team member will then step away and you are free to wind down your window and collect your parcel. Easy!
- We have attached a map below so you know where our Contactless Click and Collect is located and what to look for when you arrive.
If you have any questions please call us or send us a message through social media.
16A RAILWAY AVENUE, RINGWOOD EAST 3135
Mob: 0448 024 918
27/3/20 WE HAVE UPDATED OUR SHIPPING & RETURNS POLICY
HOW DO I CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE?
We want you to have an amazing experience shopping with us at Lelulah, so no matter what your question, query or problem please do not hesitate to get in touch. Additionally if you have any suggestions or ideas be sure to let us know.
Our contact details are outlined on our Contact Us page. You can also message us through our socials if that make life easier.
We will respond to your query as soon as possible within the next business day.
WHAT PAYMENT METHODS DO YOU ACCEPT? IS IT SAFE?
Lelulah uses PayPal to process all transactions. PayPal is considered one of the safest and most secure payment gateways in the industry.
PayPal accepts all credit and debit cards and you can checkout without a PayPal account. Furthermore, you can pay using your PayPal account even if you do not have a PayPal balance. You will need your your billing and delivery address details to finalise your order online.
Please see PayPal for further information on PayPal payments.
WHAT CURRENCY IS USED ONLINE?
All prices displayed on our site are shown in Australian dollars (AUD) and will be charged in Australian Dollars.
DOES LELULAH SHIP INTERNATIONAL?
YES! Lelulah ships Internationally. If you have any concerns please send us an email.
International customers will need to check with their local customs office in regard to what, if any duty you may be liable for when your order arrives.
HOW DO I ORDER ONLINE?
Shopping online is easy - simply follow these simple steps.
- Browse via the product categories and click on the image to take a closer look. On each individual product page you will find detailed information and additional product images.
- If you decide to buy an item, on the individual product page, select the size, colour and quantity and click add to cart. You can continue shopping and add additional items.
- Once you have added all your items, click on the shopping bag icon in the top right hand corner of the screen. Select view shopping bag to review your order, or proceed to checkout to finalise your order. Any applicable promotion codes can be entered at checkout.
- To proceed through the checkout you can Login with your member account (allowing you to track your order status) or checkout as a Guest. Creating an account with Lelulah is quick and easy and allows you to track the progress of your orders and save your delivery and contact preferences.
- You will need your billing and delivery address details to finalise your order online.
Please note: when you add products to your bag it does not mean the item is purchased. The items are available for anyone to purchase until you have checked out and paid. If you receive an error stating you can not checkout due to an item being unavailable, you will need to remove the item from your bag so you can complete your order. Please contact us for support if needed.
If you card is authorised, payment will be taken when the order is placed and you will receive an email from Lelulah to confirm the details of your order.
What is a Pre-Order?
A pre-order is an item currently not in stock, however is on order from the manufacturer and we expect it to be available for purchase within a specified time period.
When do I pay for my Pre-Order?
Payment for your pre-order item is made as per a usual transaction and at the time you checkout with your pre-order purchase.
What if I order both Pre-Order and Non-Pre-Order items on the same order?
Your non-pre-order items will be held until your pre-order item/s comes into stock and then your total order will be dispatched together.
CAN I CHANGE / CANCEL MY ORDER?
While you are still browsing you can change your order via the shopping bag icon in the top right hand corner of our site. Simply select view shopping bag - here you can delete a product and change the quantity, then simply click update shopping bag.
However, once you have clicked the Proceed to Checkout and finally through the Proceed to PayPal button, your order has been confirmed. It is not possible at this stage to change or cancel your order. The order will be sent to you and you will need to follow our returns instructions which can be found in the Returns section of our website.
Please contact us if you need any assistance.
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY ORDER?
Most orders will be shipped within 24 hours of payment being received. Orders are not shipped during the weekend or on Public Holidays.
Orders are shipped using AusPost Express or Standard Post services. International orders are shipped via AusPost.
A tracking number is provided for all orders.
Orders shipped using Australia Post Express Post service provide tracking of your parcel and next business day delivery to areas within the Express Post delivery network. If you would like to check delivery times to your location please refer to the Express Post delivery timeframe for your location here.
You will receive an email from AusPost once your order has been processed by our warehouse with your applicable tracking number.
Read more about shipping here.
HOW CAN I RETURN AN ITEM?
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return your item/s to Lelulah within our 365 day return window and we will offer you a Lelulah store credit for the purchase price of the item, issued to an e-voucher or in-store credit subject to the conditions stated in our returns policy.
Please refer to our returns policy for more information and a step-by-step guide.
HOW DO I KNOW WHAT SIZE I AM?
WHY SHOULD I SIGN UP FOR A LELULAH MEMBER ACCOUNT?
Signing up for a member account at lelulah.com.au will provide you with the following benefits:
- faster checkout
- access to your order status - you will be able to see the status of your current orders and past order history
- easy access to update your details - you can easily update your account info anytime
- password management - you can easily reset and change your password
- exclusive Lelulah offers - Lelulah email newletters providing first access to exclusive Lelulah events and promotions